Sunday, March 20, 2011

And now for something completely different; almost all pictures

The first time we went was littles day so there was a bunch of stuff geared toward toddlers
Here'e the thing. We got a family membership to Port Discovery and we LOVE it. Within the first month we went twice. Alex is in love, we're in love. Basically it's nothing but awesomeness. The only way to really share how much fun we have there is with a barrage of pictures, so here goes.
words can not describe how much this thing terrifies me but Alex loves it. Even at 3 stories above the ground.
What you can't tell from the picture is that this thing reacts to your movement. It's really cool
Free ice cream makes everything better
The second trip daddy got to come with us. Thank God b/c I was in pain AND he could do all the stuff that scares me. :)

It's an exhausting day to say the least but it's also a ton of fun! I highly recommend a morning spent at PD to anyone with kids.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard fabulous things about PD, and your pictures capture the awesomeness that I'm sure it is! Alex looks like she's having the time of her life!

    ** I posted a comment on this the other day, but it looks like I was thwarted by the darn word verification once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh words can't describe how much she loves it. She says it makes her heart happy. lol In fact it's the first place we've gone that she had a fit when I told her we had to leave.

    I wish I knew how to turn off word verification. blerg

    ReplyDelete