Thursday, March 24, 2011

Swim Swim fishy



For a few weeks now Jason and Alex have gone to Kids First Swim School in Timonium for swim lessons (for Alex) on Wednesday mornings. It took us awhile to decide on swimming but the class timing is right and swimming is a very important skill to have.


Well they LOVE it. They sing songs and learn about kicking and blowing bubbles and floating. Basically it's a blast. Alex is still young enough that Jason has to be in the pool with her. But no matter they're bonding and having great fun.

I finally got to witness a class as I had a dentist appointment one Wednesday and the timing worked out perfectly. Alex had no idea I was there until the end but I got as good of pictures as I could given the glass in the way.

Don't they look like they're having fun? Just a few more weeks left of this rotation then we get to decide if we're they're going to continue.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Lixy! She's so cute in her little swimsuit. I know you were just ITCHING to get in there and see what was going on! I'm glad you got to get some pictures of A's first official 'class' I had to mess with your images a little so I could get a better look at them, and yes. She does look like she's having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah turns out that hiding behind 2-way glass doesn't net the best pictures but I think everyone can get the gist. :) She LOVES that class and we still haven't decided if she's going to continue right away or take off a session.

    ReplyDelete