Monday, January 10, 2011

Too cute

As you may recall, I mentioned once before about Alex and the ornaments we try to do every year. Well despite a setback or two Alex got to make and decorate some pretty awesome ornaments at her day home. And as if I'm not already a big enough fan of Mrs. Jesi she has agreed to let me link her blog here so you can check out her super wonderful post about the girls making their salt dough ornaments. I highly recommend following the link and checking it out. Not only are her pics far better then any that I could take but her writing is fantastic. Oh and Alex is like right there on this post so it's like a win-win-win.

http://huginnmuninnandme.com/2011/01/10/salty-dough/#comments

1 comment:

  1. heehee, you flatter me! Glad you enjoyed the post - the girls sure had fun with their creations!

    ReplyDelete