Monday, September 27, 2010

Well I'm running a bit behind

In case you hadn't noticed, that last string of posts was about July. Sadly I haven't even uploaded the August pictures to the Shutterfly account and this lack of uploading is stalling this blog, that site and this year's book of Alex. I'm sorry we've been busy. Sometimes too busy to take pictures (I only have so many hands). And now I can't find the stupid camera cable to get the pictures off of the camera.

Sigh.

So I'll not spoil the fun of what I have pictures of and just let you know about this weekend.

1-Alex loved being in the class I taught at church Saturday.

2-She actually ASKED to finger paint yesterday. I love it. So finger paint we did. A lot. Jason wasn't so happy that she wore one of his undershirts as a smock but the paint is washable and it's an UNDER shirt no one will see it anyway.

3-During times in between rain yesterday Alex and I walked around the block. She walked/ran the entire way herself not ever wanting to be carried. She's getting so big. *wipes tear away*

4-After dinner and bath while daddy was still resting after his long day of tailgating and football it again started to rain. So I got Alex all ready in her rain boots and coat and grabbed her umbrella. The boots and umbrella are both frogs, it's pretty adorable. And the coat is too big but that works well for playing in the rain. And out we went, with the dog, to play in the rain and find puddles for jumping into. Alex isn't so good yet at holding the umbrella and I really should get a picture of her in the get up when my camera wouldn't be ruined by rain by I digress. We both had a great time. Sadly the only puddles were in the gutter but that didn't stop the jumping fun. Our shoes and coats and bottoms of pants were SOAKED by the time we went in. Not that Alex wanted to go in but it was nearly bedtime. Maybe with this rain planning on hanging around for awhile we'll get to do more puddle jumping.

Life with a toddler that can sort of talk in sentences and is always full of energy is so much fun! I just can't believe how big she's getting so fast.

Anyway hopefully soon I'll find the cable and upload pictures and -I don't know- catch everyone up on stuff from August and September. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Alex LOVES running and always has to make the comment: 'running!'

    The more she talks the more her personality comes out - her likes, dislikes and feelings. She is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete