Thursday, December 2, 2010

Clearly I haven't come close t catching up

Since I haven't come close to catching up on posts. I figure I'll try to move forward and keep up. It's a good theory.

Here's what you missed....

We had a gerat time at the State Fair back in September.

Alex's birthday was awesome. ... I hope to do a post about this...

She was an adorable monkey for Halloween.

She can pretty much talk in sentences now.

In fact she has started to sing songs. Most notably 'My only Sunshine'.

She asked for a little sister....well here's how the conversation went
    Alex: mommy has a baby sister?
    Me: no I don't have a baby sister I am the baby sister
    Alex: daddy have a baby sister?
    Me: no he's also the youngest
    Alex: My have a baby sister pleeasse?
It was very cute and the answer was no but she's really pretty awesome.

She has learned how to use the potty and even wakes up dry most mornings.

There are new wonders every day and she's learning so much so fast it's amazing.

Posts to come include painting ornaments and fun at the Festival of Trees.

1 comment:

  1. Catching up is really a pipe dream, I'm with you! Can't wait to see the festival pics!

    ReplyDelete