Friday, December 17, 2010

Comments

 So I really want to maintain this site for all of you that don't see the lanky mini one regularly, or at all. But I'm not sure how worth it it is. I wonder because Y'ALL NEVER LEAVE FREAKING COMMENTS. I mean I can see that people look at the site but I can't tell who and since God hasn't gifted me with telepathy I have no way of knowing unless you leave comments of some kind.

Seriously even if it's to say my writing is horrible or the activity we did looks stupid or whatever. Just please let me know you're paying attention so I have a reason to keep doing this. It's been since July and so far there are only 2 people that have commented. I mean I love these two people and I love Alex and I love writing about Alex but I just assume stop the madness if all you grand-parents and aunts and uncles and great grand parents don't give some kind of feedback.


hmmm maybe that came off a bit harsh. How about I just go back to how things were and see if anything changes and if all else fails I'll just give up and only maintain the photo-sharing site.

4 comments:

  1. heehee. I ALWAYS leave comments, even though I see Miss A all the time.

    Why?

    Because I know how important they are!

    I put my blog in a public forum in the hopes that the comments would help me keep it up to date, and they have, but it IS a lot of work to maintain, and you're right - it's frustrating when you see that your site has had XXX hits, and yet you've gotten no feedback.

    I've considered putting a similar post up, but then I decided that I don't WANT to stop blogging. I enjoy the time I spend (blissfully alone after bedtime) looking through my pictures and writing about the times we spend as a family. I've also 'met' some very interesting mommas online because of it, and I get inspiration through them (and hopefully they through me)

    Okay, long rant. . . what was I trying to say? Oh yeah;

    LEAVE COMMENTS ALL YOU FOOLISH PEOPLE! ALEX IS AWESOME, AND HER MOMMY PUT THE TIME INTO PUTTING THIS SITE TOGETHER FOR YOU!

    Good luck on your comment questing!

    P.S. To all you non-commenters out there - REAL LIFE comments DO NOT COUNT!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then leave me comments
    ;)
    *giggle*

    ReplyDelete